- CHILDREN WITH DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
- CHILDREN WITH MENTAL HEALTH DIAGNOSIS
- ADULTS WITH DEVELOPMENT DISABILITIES
With assistance from the Case Management Program, the multiple needs of each family or individual will be addressed as a team, in a cohesive and complementary manner.
Northern Maine General provides case management services to families who reside in Aroostook County. Case management is offered to children ages birth to 20 who have been diagnosed with a mental illness, an intellectual disability, a pervasive developmental disorder, and/or autism. Case management is also provided to individuals over age 18 who have been diagnosed with an intellectual disability, a pervasive developmental disorder, and/or autism.
SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- SCREENING & ASSESSMENT
- INDIVIDUALIZED SERVICE PLANNING (18 YEARS & OLDER)
- SERVICE LINKAGE
- SERVICE MONITORING
- ACCESSING RESOURCES & FUNDING FOR SERVICES