Northern Maine General Resources Library
- Alzheimer's Disease Home Safety Checklist
- Alzheimer's Assn.'s "Choosing a Residential Care Setting"
- Brain Injury Facts & Statistics
- Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- National Institutes of Health booklet on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- National Institutes of Health booklet on Schizophrenia
- National Institute of Mental Health publication on Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 24/7 Statewide Crisis Line 1-888-568-1112 (or 711 Maine Relay)
- 24/7 Intentional Warm Line for Wellness & Recovery 1-866-771-9276
- 24/7 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- 24/7 Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or text "TalkWithUs" to 66746
- Maine FrontLine WarmLine for healthcare workers and first responders: (207) 221-8196, free, confidential, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days wk
- NAMI Maine Teen Text Support Line: (207) 515-8398 (TEXT)
- 211 and 211Maine.org
* This website and its links provide general information only. Northern Maine General's website does not provide medical advice. You are responsible for seeking your own medical advice from your own medical provider.