PEERS LAUD STURTEVANT, MICHAUD AND JANDREAU
EAGLE LAKE, Maine (June 4, 2019) – Nominated by their peers, Melanie Sturtevant, Pamela Michaud and Joyce Jandreau have received Northern Maine General’s Employee of the Quarter designation for outstanding service.
To laud their achievements, the NMG Employee Relations Council recently awarded Sturtevant, Michaud and Jandreau with $100 each.
“This peer recognition speaks to the importance of positive co-worker relationships in our successful operations,” said CEO Michelle Raymond. “Great work Melanie, Pamela and Joyce!”
The Employee of the Quarter program recognizes the efforts of employees who have gone beyond their job duties and supported their divisions and peers throughout the quarter. The Employee of the Quarter displays the following characteristics: attitude and inspiration; collaboration and positive cooperation; enthusiasm and support for NMG’s mission; and quality.
Second Quarter 2019: Melanie Sturtevant
Based out of the Caribou office as a Day Habilitation Trainer for NMG’s Children’s Day Habilitation program and as a Daily Living Support Specialist for NMG’s Behavioral Health Services, Melanie Sturtevant received these peer comments and reinforcing comments from her supervisors -
- “Melanie works in the home setting. She will brainstorm ideas with other staff and is always willing to listen to other ideas,”
- “Melanie is always pushing her clients to work to their fullest potential by encouraging and supporting them,” and
- “Melanie exhibits excellence in leadership.”
Sturtevant earned the employee recognition for the second quarter of 2019.
First Quarter 2019: Pamela Michaud
A Direct Support Professional for NMG’s Home and Community Supports programs, Pamela Michaud received these peer comments:
- “Pam strongly advocates for each consumer,”
- “Pam finds the silver lining and looks for solutions to get things done,” and
- “Pam is a valuable staff that has proven on several occasions that her knowledge and presence is needed.”
Michaud earned the employee recognition for the first quarter of 2019.
Fourth Quarter 2018: Joyce Jandreau
A Dietary Aide at Mercy Home, Joyce Jandreau received these peer comments and reinforcing comments from her supervisor -
- “Joyce is very personable and reassuring to staff and residents,”
- “Her interactions with the residents help them feel comfortable and reassured that their thoughts and needs are heard,” and
- “While working for NMG, Joyce gives 200 percent.”
Jandreau earned the employee recognition for the final quarter of 2018.
Northern Maine General is a nonprofit social services organization serving Aroostook County, with business offices in Eagle Lake and Caribou. Founded in 1907, NMG provides long-term care, rehabilitation, home and community supports, behavioral health services, targeted case management, and consultation services and resources. Contracted services include subsidized apartments.